Saturday, May 22, 2010

Why I Want To Blog

I am envious. Therefor, I blog. I am not good at something. I am not a genius. I am not famous. I am me. A is A. So I'm going to blog. I have to credit much of my organization to Taggart451. The man is my best friend and I value his companionship with a passion that burns like the sun. He helps me to think straight, and fight my envy. Despite the fact that he has so much awesomeness and success in his life. The man is incredible.

So I'm going to organize my thoughts and put them on the internet. Not my smartest idea. The internet can be a very brutal place.

I repeat myself a lot, so not all of these will have focuses. I'll revisit things a lot. Ask Tag, I always do.

To those of you who are scared, I dedicate this first post to you. To those of you filled with unfathomable fear, I am here shaking with you. Being a young man learning to function in a adult world I feel little else besides terror on a day to day basis. Life is a scary thing, and it doesn't last as long as I think we would like it to. But I am here to offer you hope. I present you with yourself. Because in the end you are the only person you have. Rejoice! You are incredible! I refuse to see a world of victims around me. You are all nothing but fleshy sacks of limitless potential. So I salute you, reader. You are going to conquer your world. I am honored that your reading this is a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment